I will start by saying that I don’t like chains. Not even chain letters.. And I don’t like the tagging chains that way too often I get to see around here. I won’t enter much into details but the privacy is one of the main issues I’m concerned about.
Now this last tag I crossed around came from luminita and is about naming your one favourite book. It’s a non question as: when you must choose ONE book it can only be THE BOOK.
So I will tell you, in my own way, the other 6 books that I use to ride on life. You can find them on my favourite book list but I am sure you never looked there.
· Antoine de Saint-Exupéry – Le petit prince
· Marin Preda – Delirul
· Dale Carnegie – How to Stop Worrying and Start Living
· Paulo Coelho – The Alchemist
· Dale Carnegie – How to Win Friends and Influence People
· Dr. John Grey – Men Are from Mars Women Are from Venus
If one asks I can tell why I like any of this books … but if you read them I’m sure you know the answer.
I will not tag one but anyone who wants to do so is welcomed. And if you want: post your permalink here. You have 24H or a life time .. you choose!