Dojangpo Maeul is a quaint little village lying between the Hakdong Pebble Beach and the Hammock Beach on the Geojedo Island which is Korea’s second largest. A little heaven of opulence, this simple fishing village comprises of enchanting houses and a small ferry port. But the real charm of the place still remains hidden from the human eye. The Dojangpo Maeul Hill is popularly known as ‘The Hill of Wind’. It is also referred to as the Mangneungjandi Park by the locals. The Dojangpo Maeul Hill does not have an official name as yet. The surroundings of the Hill are so beautiful that it is like a miniature paradise overlooking the sea. While waiting for the boat to bring you to Oedo Botanica, you can enjoy delicious traditional Korean seafood dishes at the small local restaurant “Hill of Wind” next to the port.
Dr. Adrian Mihalcioiu 08/2011
12 ziceri recente
- Dolibarr NFSW
- Cameron plans opt in for Britons on Great China Firewall
- Crêpes aux epinards
- MOOC fail – Stanford Online
- The MOOC challenge to Higher Education
- Coursera INC
- Efectul camerelor de supraveghere asupra rezultatelor la Bacalaureat
- Rezultatele promotiei 2012 la Bacalaureat
- Fête de la Saint-Jean à Châlo
- 6 mai, seara in Place de la Bastille la Paris
- Paris Fashion Week
- Recensamantul 2011 si piata imobiliara. Bucuresti si Cluj
- Anonymous Eu de liceul gib mihaescu la profilul mate info misa parut chiar ceva...
Daniel I just googled my Excel graphing problem and came across this post, which...
ion buna seara, se pare ca ultimele postari sunt vechi. are cineva idee daca...
Dr. Beldean Conditii de inscriere: absolventi de liceu cu sau fara diploma de...
Dr. Beldean Buna Daca ste cineva interesat cu adevarat de specializarea Tehnician...
Sergiu Morar buna Daniel as fi interesat sa implementez dolibarr-ul in compania...
dogariu daniela as vrea sa ma anscriu la liceu la profilu tehnician veterinar...